Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan Quake as Seen from Twitter

I originally read this from Yati Chomeyl who is residing in Japan now from this entry --> http://yatiechomeyl.blogspot.com/2011/03/lesson-learnt-from-japanese-people.html

I've been to Japan and yes the short 2 weeks vacation really open my eyes. They are indeed very polite and courteous that it's still fresh in my mind how warm I feel when I was there.


Original post: http://www.facebook.com/notes/jun-shiomitsu/japan-quake-as-seen-from-twitter-translated-by-me-so-quality-questionable/10150121176733830


And reading these twitters make me cry, like non-stop! I can't imagine this happen to us and looking at our situation now (where robbery is everywhere! and politician is busy with their own agenda and ASS, and where people is being selfish, remember the rice incident where everybody is busy digging the rice instead of helping the accident, etc etc etc), we will most likely turn to riot or so chaotic instead of being calm like them. OMG..this put Malaysia to shame.

To all the victims, hang on ok. Still true to yourself and this will end soon. Ameen ameen ameeeen...

Ps: Tengok news Malaysia hari ni --> http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/3/15/nation/8267516&sec=nation

Eeiii sakit hati ok! Cuba la jadi baik sikit semua org.

2 comments:

  1. our country is not a safe place to stay anymore.. :(
    i've been robbed aan, cant get it off my mind yet..
    and i hate knowing nawfal remembers the tragedy and smts asked me, org jahat amek handphone mama? orang jahat buat atuk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MariaHafiz, teringat ur case..kesiannya. U mesti trauma lagi, and kesian sgt Nawfal :( Msia mmg tak safe by their own people!! Keji kan!! And what our government do? Ughhh

    ReplyDelete