Tuesday, November 18, 2008

L-O-V-E

Ok sesi menjawab tag. What a perfect timing sbb me dalam mode yg mengantuk tapi nak update byk citer tapi malas nak upload pic tapi tapi dan tapi. Ok lah, dalam mode TAPI.

Whatever, let see what you can squeeze out of me from this questionnaire :D

It's called tag cinta btw (thanks Cool!)

TAG CINTA

1. Berapa Kali Anda Benar Benar Jatuh Cinta? Dan Siapa Paling Meninggalkan Kesan Dalam Hati Anda?

Including MrComot will be TWO! Hmm susah soalan ni. Both relationship gave different impacts so susah nak cakap but I'm glad I'm with MrComot now.


2. Siapa Dan Berapa Lama?

I've been crazy out of my head over this MrX for about 3 years and gradually losing the feeling when I met MrComot.

MrComot pulak about 3 years and stronger ;)

3. Kenangan Paling Manis/Romantik Anda Dengan Mereka? Kenapa?

MrX - When he brought me to Coffee Bean at Gurney Drive, for tea time til sunset. Had latte and some patries there. I was so jakun that time (I think around 2003), seorang student yg sangat moderate, manalah mampu nak makan tempat2 mcm tu kan? That was my 1st time to CB too.

MrComot - mestilah banyak! I like the way he shower me with attentions hihihi. Btw, yg paling memorable masa kitaorg baru2 bercinta. Time tu both yet to admit the feelings and one day all the colleagues want to go out for lunch. So the guys will be the guys and girls with girls la. He already at the guy's car when I smsed, 'la..I thot u coming with me'. Time tu nampak sgt dia teragak2 nak ikut sape ni..then tiba2 dia out from the guy's car and said to the guys he wants to teman me. Haha uols faham ke citer ni? Whatever lah. It's hard for him to express his feeling especially in front of guy friends kan. It is understandable as guy tend to act macho etc etc. So I kinda tersentuh jiwa dan raga la that time and so called can feel the loves coming out from him while he's walking towards me. Hahaha over tak? Ok, in short, I like the way he loves me.

4. Kenangan Duka Anda Dengan Mereka? Kenapa?

MrX - There were so many things that made me sad but the main point I think, will be about him not telling me things. He didn't lie but he just don't tell. How will you feel?

MrComot - So far takde lagi. Takat merajuk tu banyak lahh. Kelmarin pun merajuk okkk. Sebab setting washing machine boleh? I want to do the laundry one shot and he wants to do it twice. Tiba2 I emo and think 'SUKA HATI LAH DAH MESIN BASUH U PUNYA'. Pastu terus tanak cakap with him the whole day, and without him knowing WHY I was mad. Thinking back, haiyohh motif marah tak tentu pasal? ish ish ish

5. Perkara Terbaik Yang Anda Pernah Lakukan Pada Mereka?

MrX - A LOT! Hmm at least I thought so..

MrComot - Be myself. The easiest thing I ever do and is the best thing in my life.

6. Perkara Tak Elok Anda Pernah Lakukan Pada Mereka?

MrX - Lie to him because I'm tired of the relationship's messiness

MrComot - Bangun lambat and sleep before him. Sorry!! Can't help it la haha.

7. Jika Di Beri Pilihan Dari Kisah Cinta Anda, Siapa Yang Anda Inginkan?

MrComot

8. Anda Berjaya Mendapatkan Beliau?

Married to MrComot ;)

9. Jika Dia Berada Di Hadapan Mata Anda Sekarang, Apakah Yang Anda Ingin Katakan?

Ishh tak boleh blah ok soalan2 rempit mcm ni hahaha

Anyway what would I say eh? I love love love love you very much, I guess :P

10. Bilakah Kali Terakhir Anda Menangis Kerana Cinta?

The day I made decision to be with MrComot



OK done!

Since I find this tag a bit disturbing (I mean the questions) (yeah yeah I know that I don't have to answer this like, seriously but this is just me, I tend to answer it seriously :P) so I won't be tagging anyone. But kalau ada siapa2 nak buat, buat lah eh and leave me a msg so that I can go read (hehe kepochi) :P

So folks, happy tagging!

4 comments:

  1. kenapakah me rasa tagging game entry kali ni adalah sangat kelakar :P

    maybe sbb me follow u punye kesah cinta since the VERY BEGINNING kot. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10. Bilakah Kali Terakhir Anda Menangis Kerana Cinta?

    The day I made decision to be with MrComot....


    sama la pulak..:D sepatutnya kita happy kan..tapi sebenarnya i sedih yang sgtt mendalam...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, perlukah rasa kelakar? Me pening okkkk :P Btw thanks for being there for me ups and downs hehehe

    BB, tu kira last time nanges pasal cinta, sbb lepas jumpa MrComot tak nanges dah :D Nanges merajuk ada la haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ala, me taktau kisah sebelum ini.. :p but tak payah tau la kan..
    me ske je tgk u n mrcomot u tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete