Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting to know me again!!

Ok ok I got two tags to answer!!

Hahaha mcm la banyak sgt kan. So let see how it goes (now I really feel like squeezed lemon, geddit? geddit?) *crazy mode kejap*

Ok both are from Cool.

1st one, a very longggg one. Lets yawning together :D


1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?

I'll pick MrComot from here ok, since it will be easier for me to answer this tag hihihihi.
We're married!

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Cool (repeat 5 times) :P

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
Before kawen - drive all the way to ampang from damansara just to feed me Pizza Hut Deli Wing
After kawen - sapu lotion all over my body every morning before pegi kerja

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
Hmm can't think any. Everyday cakap menda yg sama je :P

5. If he/she become your lover, you will…
Already my lover. So, I will cherish him, insyaAllah (even though I tend to be selfish and ignore him most of the time, like he doing the laundry while I'm watching TV sob sob)

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will…
Hopefully not but if it ever happen, I will be very sad ;(

7. If he/she become your lover, he has to improve his/her..
I like the way he is. Oh ya, maybe I can ask him to be less protocol :P

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
Hmm I dunno, maybe if we parted for good kut ;(

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Be a domestic goddess :D

10. The overall impression of him/her is…

Cool

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Childish?

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Childish and ignorant :P

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Lazy and ignorant (but ignorance is a bliss kan? :P)

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
MrComot :D

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
Don't be lazy-lazy ok. Just think how much time wasted because of the laziness ish ish ish

16. Ten people to tag:
Ok, going to tag org yg jarang update :P
1) Kopi atau milo
2) Bee
3) Yan
4) Fiena
5-10) Anybody ok? Jgn malu-malu feel free answer this

17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Her charming Meg

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Dunno

20. How about no5 and no8?
No idea!

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
Err I dunno, cik kopi, tlg highlight me? Badddd friends :P

22. Is no. 4 single?
Gotta ask her, P&C I guess

23. Say something about no. 6
She/He must be a very kind-hearted person for answering this tag for me ;)


Terima kasih kerana menjawab tag ini :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! Second tag.

1.Take a recent picture of yourself
2. Dont change clothes. Just take ur picture.
3. Post that picture with NO EDITING
4.Post this inscruction with ur picture
5. Tag 10 people to do this.

Ok, before I publish, aci tak I letak gambar 2 hari punya? I mean, I snapped yesterday and today sbb I dah tahu pasal this tag. So tiba2 gedik nak letak 2 pictures with me in different clothes. No editing though.


Me in the office. Early morning and I look so tembam kan?
MrComot doesn't like this tudung (any colored scarf), he prefers me in plain white.


Me as in today, in white scarf. This one after Zohor tadi, tu yg lengan bergulung2 tu.


Ok, I'm going to tag this one same as the above list. Except to anybody who wants to stay anonymous ;)


Ok babes, will entertain you later. Mwahhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. Why me? @_@

    UuuUuuu...sapu lotion setiap pagi ye?

    Me sedang study origami (ni consider as study ke?) sbb Mr. T beli buku origami yang best utk me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalink!!! Me nak pinjam buku tu!!! Ok ok reality sket, can me take a look on the book hehehehe. Bawak tau for spa session nnt!! :D

    ps: MrT getting sweeter ehhhh :P

    ReplyDelete